Terms of Service
Last modified: October 12, 2020
Please review these terms (the “Agreement”) carefully. By accessing or
using the Services offered by Inc.
(“Makerpeer”, “we” or “us”), you are confirming that
you have read, understand and accept this Agreement.
This Agreement can be updated from time to time as set out in Section 37
below. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of
this Agreement, which is published at: Makerpeer, though we will notify you of
any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact this Agreement.
Continued use of the Services after
any such changes have been made will constitute your consent to such changes.
When we change this Agreement, we will update the “Last Modified” date above.
This Agreement applies to the Makerpeer website,
which are services that you access or purchase through our website or mobile
applications as further defined below.
By using our Services, you
- You will only use our Services for business and professional
- You are at least 18 years old
or otherwise able to enter into a legally binding agreement;
- You accept and will comply
with this Agreement;
- If you are using our Services as a representative of an
organization, you have the power to enter into legally binding agreements for
the organization; and
- You are responsible for anyone
that uses our Services through your
account, such as your employees, consultants or contractors (“Authorized
A. Makerpeer Terminology
We use capitalization for terms that have a special meaning in this Agreement. While some terms are defined
elsewhere, this section sets out the definitions of some key terms.
- Content is a generic term that means all information and data (such as text, images, photos, videos, audio and documents) in any format that is uploaded to, downloaded from or appears on our Services.
- Customer Content is Content that you or your
Authorized Users provide to us, or upload to our Self-Serve Services.
- Mentions are the Content that a third
party (in other words, someone other than you, your Authorized Users) creates
and that we obtain on your behalf and at your instruction from Social Networks
or other Third-Party Services that you connect to our Self-Serve Services. For
example, posts created by your followers that appear on your Facebook page
would be considered Mentions.
- Services means our websites, such as Makerpeer
(and all its current and future sub domains), and mobile applications, and any
services that you access or purchase through our websites or mobile
applications, but do not include Third-Party Services (see below for how we define those) that you access
or use in connection with our services.
- Third-Party Services are services that are not
provided by Makerpeer, but that you may access or use
in connection with our Services.
They include the Social Networks, which are the social networking sites supported by our Services (such as Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn and Instagram).
- You, your, Customer, and similar terms mean the
person or legal entity accessing or using the Self-Serve Services. For the
avoidance of doubt, if you are accessing and using the Self-Serve Services on
behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, “you”,
“your” or “Customer” means the company or other legal entity that you are using
the Self-Serve Services on behalf of.
- Subject to the rest of this Agreement, we will allow you and your Authorized Users to access and use our Services in the way set out in the plan you subscribed to. You may not use or access the Services in any other way, such as using robots, spiders, crawlers and scraping technologies.
- Our Services evolve constantly. We may change our Services, such as by changing, adding or removing features at any time, for any reason. We may or may not provide notice of those changes to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for the modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of our Services.
- Our Services interact with Social Networks and depend on the availability of those Social Networks and the features and functionality they make available to us, which we do not control and may change without notice. If at any time a Social Network stops making some or all of its features or functionality available to us, or available to us on reasonable terms as determined by Makerpeer in its sole discretion (each an “API Change”), we may stop providing access to those features or functionality and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such change.
C. Acceptable Use Rules
- You and any Authorized Users using your account must comply with the Terms of Service and all laws. If we reasonably believe that you have breached the Acceptable Use Rules or any applicable law, we may, at any time and without notice, remove any of your Content and suspend, restrict or terminate your account or your access to the Services.
D. Customer Content
- You are solely responsible for Customer Content. We may, but do not have to, review, filter, block or remove Content, including Customer Content.
E. Submitted Content
- If you use the Services for contests or otherwise ask people to submit Content through the Services (“Submitted Content”), you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Services do not help you comply with any laws, rules, or regulations that may apply to your collection or use of Submitted Content, which is solely your responsibility; and
- Makerpeer will not be liable to you or any third party for the Submitted Content, and we make no warranty that any Submitted Content obtained or displayed through the Services is accurate or complete.
F. Account Information
- You are responsible for the completeness, security, confidentiality and accuracy of the account information you provide to us. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your log-in credentials or account.
G. Content and Third-Party Services
- Makerpeer are not responsible for Content provided by others, including Mentions and Content from Third-Party Services (such as Content from Social Networks and Content in apps from the App Directory). You and anyone else who access our Services may access Content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. We will not be liable to you or any third party for Content provided by others.
- If you access or purchase a Third-Party Service through our Services, you do so at your own risk. Your relationship with the Third-Party Service provider is an agreement between you and them. You specifically understand that we are not responsible for Third-Party Services and will not be liable to you or any third party for any losses or damages resulting from your use of Third-Party Services.
- If you access or enable a Third-Party Service, you grant them permission to
access or otherwise process your data as required for the operation of the
Third-Party Service. Makerpeer are not
responsible for disclosure, use, change to or deletion of your data and will
not be liable to you or any third party for access to your data by a
- Makerpeer may, but do
not have to, preview, verify, flag, modify, filter, block or remove Third-Party
Services. You must comply with all agreements and other legal requirements that
apply to Third-Party Services.
H. Data Protection & the GDPR
- If your use of our Services includes processing Content that contains “personal data” that is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you may enter into a Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”) with Makerpeer.
- If we share non-public information about Makerpeer or our Services with you, you must keep it confidential and use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to that information.
J. Intellectual Property
- Customer Content.
You retain your rights to any Customer Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use, host, run, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, translate, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute Customer Content for the purposes of providing, supporting, enhancing, and developing our products and services.
We welcome your suggestions, comments, bug reports, feature requests or other feedback. We do not have to keep Feedback confidential, even if you tell us it is confidential. If you provide Feedback, you grant Makerpeer a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use the Feedback for any purpose.
Makerpeer keep all rights and interests in our Services. The Services contain Content owned or licensed by Makerpeer. Makerpeer’s Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Makerpeer, we own and retains all rights in the Services and in any Makerpeer Content.
K. Payment Terms, Trials and Renewal
- Fees and Trials.
You must pay all fees for the Services you purchase, except for Services that we expressly offer free of charge. If you sign up for a free trial of a paid Service, we may require you to provide a valid credit card or other payment method. We will charge you automatically on the first day after the free trial is over, unless you cancel or downgrade to a charge-free service and uninstall any paid apps before the end of the free-trial period.
- Paid Services.
For paid Services, you must provide us with a valid credit card or other form of electronic payment (such as PayPal). We will automatically charge you based on your chosen plan (such as monthly or yearly). We will share your account information with financial institutions and payment processing companies, including your submitted payment information, to process your purchase. Subscription to our plans are for fixed terms, and the associated fees payable are non-refundable. Prices for paid Services are subject to change on 30 days’ notice, provided that no price change will apply during your then-current subscription term. Depending on where you live, foreign exchange fees or differences in prices may apply, including because of exchange rates. We do not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use is no longer valid (such as a credit card that has expired) and you do not edit your payment information or cancel or downgrade your account to a plan that is free of charge, you authorize us to keep billing you for our Services and you remain responsible for uncollected amounts. If you owe us any unpaid fees, we may suspend your access to our Self-Serve Services without prior notice until you pay us in full. Your obligation to pay fees continues through to the end of the period in which you cancel or downgrade your plan.
- Auto-Renewal of Services.
Services plans will renew automatically at the end of the term (which
may be monthly or annually, depending on the plan you chose when you purchased
our Services), and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel
or downgrade our Services under
Section 23 below.
You are responsible for paying all taxes on all fees that you pay to us. Local
taxes may differ based on your payment method.
L. Cancellation and Termination of Services
- You may cancel or downgrade your Services plan at any time. If you cancel (or downgrade) paid Services, you must continue to pay for the rest of your plan term and you are not entitled to a refund.
- Makerpeer may refuse to provide service (including the Services) to anyone for any reason at any time. We may also immediately suspend or terminate your access to our Services for any reason, at any time, without notifying you in advance. If we terminate this Agreement because you violated the Acceptable Use Rules or any other part of this Agreement, you will not receive a refund. If we terminate your access to the Services under this section for no reason, we will refund you for the Services you have not yet received.
M. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- We offer our Services “as is” and are not making any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including all express or implied warranties of design, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality and non-infringement, that our Services will meet your requirements or that our Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Use our Services at your own risk. You hereby release us and our affiliates and the directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and service providers of Makerpeer and our affiliates (the “Makerpeer Parties”) from any claims, known or unknown, you have against them.
- We will not be liable for indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill or data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, our Self-Serve Services or any other aspect of this Agreement. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any Third-Party Services, Social Networks or activities of third parties, any connection to or transmission from the Internet, or for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, theft or other unauthorized access to or use of our Services or your account or the information contained in your account, including Customer Content.
- Our aggregate liability to you for all losses or damages arising out of this Agreement or your use of our Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses, will not exceed the greater of the fees we received from you for our Services that are subject to the claim during the three-month period immediately preceding the date on which the damages arose. The limitations of liability in this section also apply to Makerpeer’s Parties and to claims brought based on any cause of action, including breach of contract, tort (including negligence), statute or other legal or equitable theory. If there is a law that limits how the limitation of liability in this section applies to you, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this Agreement.
Our prices are set based on limitations of liability and the disclaimers of warranties in this section. You acknowledge that they will survive and apply even if found to have failed their essential purpose.
you are dissatisfied with our Services or believe that you have been
harmed by your use of our Services or this Agreement, you may
terminate your use of our Services (as set out above). That termination
is your sole and exclusive remedy (and our sole and exclusive liability) under
Claims and Disputes
- The laws of Denmark will govern any dispute, cause of action or claim arising out of this Agreement or your use of our Services, including against any Makerpeer Party (“Dispute”), without giving effect to conflict-of-law principles.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless the Makerpeer Parties from and against all losses, damages, penalties, liability and costs, including reasonable legal fees, of any kind or nature related to any claim against a Makerpeer Party related to:
(a) Customer Content or
(b) Your breach of this
Agreement or any laws; or
(c) Your use
of our Services or any Third-Party
Services (including your breach of terms for any Third-Party Services).
- If you breach this Agreement or violate our rights or
another person’s rights, we may ask a court to stop you; if we bring a claim
against you, you will reimburse us for our reasonable legal fees for that
- If you have any kind of
Dispute with us, the exclusive means of resolving it will be by confidential,
binding arbitration before a single arbitrator chosen by Makerpeer. You will give notice of your Dispute to us in writing.
- Any Dispute resolution
proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class,
consolidated or representative action. Makerpeer and you each
waive any right to a trial by jury.
- Export Compliance.
You will not use or access our Services if you are located in any jurisdiction in which the provision of our Services is prohibited under Danish laws
(a “Prohibited Jurisdiction”) and you will not provide
access to our Services to any
government, entity or individual located in any Prohibited Jurisdiction. You
confirm that you are not named on any Danish government list of persons or
entities prohibited from transaction with any Danish person;
(b) You are
not a national of, or a company registered in, any Prohibited Jurisdiction; (c)
You will not allow Authorized Users to access or use our Services in violation of any Danish or other export embargoes,
prohibitions or restrictions; and
(d) You will
comply with all laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the
country in which you (or your Authorized Users) are located to Denmark.
We may change any part of this Agreement
(including any terms or documents incorporated by reference in this Agreement) at any time by posting the
revised terms on the Makerpeer website, and
your use of the Services after the
effective date of the updated Agreement
or other terms constitutes your agreement to the updated Agreement or other terms, as applicable. It is important for you to
review this Agreement before using
our Services and from time to time.
The updated Agreement will be
effective as of the time of posting, or on such later date as may be specified
in the updated Agreement, and will
apply to your use of the Services
from that point forward.
You may not assign your rights under this Agreement
to anyone else. Makerpeer may assign
our rights to any other individual or entity.
If a court finds part of this Agreement
to be invalid, the rest will continue to apply with the minimum changes
required to remove the invalid part.
- Force Majeure.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any failure to perform our
obligations under this Agreement if
that failure results from any cause beyond our control, such as the elements;
fire; flood; severe weather; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power
failure; denial of service attacks or similar attacks or other acts of hackers;
Internet or network failures or interruptions; acts of war; acts of terrorism;
riots; civil or public disturbances; strikes, lockouts or labour disruptions;
any laws, orders, rules, regulations, acts or restraints of any government or
governmental body or authority, civil or military, including the orders and
judgments of courts; or if another person (including a Social Network) changes
their services or terms or no longer offers their services to you or Makerpeer on terms we believe are reasonable.
If we fail to enforce this Agreement,
we are not waiving our right to do so. Any remedies we have under this Agreement are not exclusive of any
other remedies we may have under this Agreement,
at law or otherwise.
- Notices to You.
Makerpeer may give notice to you by placing a banner notice on the Makerpeer platform or Makerpeer’s website. We may also
contact you or your Authorized Users
through your Makerpeer account or
contact information you provide, such as email or telephone or through your
account on one or more Social Networks. If you fail to maintain accurate
account information, such as contact information, you may not receive critical
information about our Services or
- Notices to Makerpeer.
For any notice to Makerpeer that you
give under or regarding this Agreement, you must notify Makerpeer by email to the following email address: hello@Makerpeer.com
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including the other
documents referred to as applicable to the Services
in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and Makerpeer for your use of our Services.
Any prior understandings, statements or and agreements (oral or written) do not apply, including additional
terms that you may present (such as terms in a unilateral notice from you to us
or printed on a purchase order or any other document generated by you). This Agreement is binding on the parties and
their permitted successors and assigns.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
and use personal data. “Personal data” means information relating to you or
another identifiable individual.
We will give you additional privacy information that
is specific to a product or service in supplements to this Policy and other
notices you may see while using our products or services. If there is a
difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices should be
Software on your device may access your information.
Our products or services may contain links to, or may be embedded within, other
companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. Where
our products or services are embedded to products and services of our
customers, we require our customers to provide necessary transparency to you.
This might include linking to this Policy and the relevant Supplements, or
providing the transparency in integrated and embedded notices, which identify
us as the service provider or controller.
If you do not agree with
this Policy, we ask you to simply not use our products and services or provide
with your personal data.
What information do we
We collect your personal data and other information
when you make a profile, use or register into our products and services, take
part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us. This includes the following
Product and service
Products and services may require electronic
activation, where your device and application type, as well as unique device,
application, network and subscription identifiers are sent to Makerpeer.
Use of products and services
When you access our services online, our web servers
automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include
IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and
features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language
and other such information. See also our “Terms of Service”.
Our applications may contact our servers periodically,
for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service
usage. Additionally, we may invite you to join voluntary product and service
improvement or research programs where detailed information is collected.
Information you provide us
When you create an account, complete a case, participate in market research or campaigns or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your devices, age, gender, and language, bank account number, credit card details and other such financial information.
We also maintain records of your consents, preferences
and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of
Your transactions with us
We maintain records of your activity, downloads, the
content you have provided us with, your requests, agreements between you and other
users, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details,
your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, in
accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer
care or with other such contact points.
Positioning and Location
Location-based services establish location through the
use of satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (“BLE”) or other network
based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your
location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or other network
related identifiers with Makerpeer. Our products may operate on multiple device
platforms, applications and services, which may also collect your location
data. We do not use this information to identify you personally without your
When you use our location based services and features,
for example location based search, navigation and routing, or request for map
data, your location data is sent to serve you with the right content, which may
also include location based advertising.
Information provided by
We obtain information from industry partners and a
variety of other sources, including publicly available sources such as business
registries. We require these sources to comply with applicable laws with regard
to collecting and transferring this data to us, including ensuring that there
is a legal basis for the transfer or anonymizing the data in accordance with
applicable laws prior to disclosure of the data to us.
Why do we process Personal
We may process your personal data for the following
purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Providing products and
We may use your personal data to provide you with our
products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be
necessary to perform the contract between you and Makerpeer, to ensure the functionality
and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to
prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
Some services may require an account to help you
manage your content and preferences. Depending on the service, an account
creation may be either required or voluntary. Account creation requires you to
provide us with basic contact details about yourself, such as name, email
address, country of residence and date of birth. You may also be able to
voluntarily provide more information about yourself while creating a profile,
such as a photo or avatar of your choice.
Developing and managing
products and services
We may use your personal data to develop and manage
our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine
personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Makerpeer
product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless
such personal data was collected for a purpose, where the original purpose is
incompatible with this purpose.
Communicating with you
We may use your personal data to communicate with you,
for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you
critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services
and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
Marketing, advertising and
We may contact you to inform you of new products,
services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have
your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to
personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for
example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising
in our services.
What is our legal basis for
processing your Personal Data?
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is
dependent on the purpose for processing and may vary as described below. In
general, we process your personal data under the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract
We process your personal data to perform our
obligations under the Service Terms applicable to the product or service you
are using, provided by us or our customers.
We process your personal data, if you have consented
to the processing activity. You may revoke your consent at any time. Doing so
will bar us from further processing of your personal data based on your
consent, but will not impact the lawfulness of processing based on your consent
before it was withdrawn. Some of the features of our products and services
might be only available based on consent.
We process your personal data as needed to comply with
laws and regulations.
We process your personal data to further our
legitimate interests, such as in connection with managing, developing, testing,
securing, and in limited circumstances marketing, advertising, and making
recommendations regarding our products and services. Any such processing is
conducted subject to appropriate measures to protect your fundamental rights
and freedoms related to your personal data, and in any event will be subject to
the restrictions provided in this Policy.
How long do we retain
We endeavour to only collect personal data that are
necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such
data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time
personal data is retained, and criteria for determining that time are dependent
on the nature of the personal data and the purpose for which it was provided.
For example, for your personal data related to managing your account (such as
name, email address, and account content and preferences) are maintained for as
long as they are retained by you within your account. Other data, such as
records of your activity within the application, are typically maintained only
for a short period before being anonymized or pseudonymized. Additional
information may be provided in the Supplement applicable to the product or
service you are using. You may contact to obtain additional information about
retention of your personal data.
Do we share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your
personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Your consent and social
We may share your personal data if we have your
consent to do so. Some services may allow you to share your personal data with
other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please
consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information
that might be accessible to other users.
Companies and authorized
We may share your personal data with other companies
or authorized third parties who process personal data for the purposes
described in this Policy. This may include for example billing through your
network service provider or otherwise, delivery of your purchases, providing
services including customer service, managing and analyzing consumer data,
credit checks, conducting research and managing marketing and other such campaigns.
When you purchase a Makerpeer product from us with a network service provider
plan, we may need to exchange information with your network service provider to
provide you with such service.
We may conduct joint marketing and other
communications with our partners, for example your mobile operator. To avoid
duplicate or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you we may
need to match information that Makerpeer has collected with information that
the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.
These authorized third parties are not permitted to
use your personal data for any other purposes. We bind them contractually,
require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate
security measures to protect your personal data.
International transfers of
Our products and services may be provided using
resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore
your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the
country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European
Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for
personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for
example, the United States of America. In such cases we ensure that there is a
legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal
data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard
contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or relevant authorities
(where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and
organizational information security measures. You may contact to obtain
additional information about the safeguards we take in connection with these
We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your
personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to
law enforcement agencies in the countries where we, or third parties acting on
our behalf, operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal
data in accordance with applicable law to defend Makerpeer’s legitimate
interests, for example, in legal proceedings or in connection with governmental
requests and filings.
Mergers and Acquisitions
If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise
reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing
personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or
receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
How do we address the
privacy of children?
Makerpeer’s products and services are typically
intended for general audiences. Makerpeer does not knowingly collect
information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians. Makerpeer
publishes safety guidelines for using internet services in our websites.
How do we address Data
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we
possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through
your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What steps are taken to
safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the
creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific
responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce
our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of
activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and
privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to
address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such
risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the
nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our databases
containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to
access such information.
technologies to operate and improve our websites and offerings. We also use
cookies for personalization and to display ads. Some Makerpeer websites use
third party advertising technologies, such as DoubleClick, to serve ads.
Our domains may include third party elements that set
cookies on behalf of a third party, for example relating to third party social
What are your rights?
You have the right to know what personal data we hold
about you, and to access it. You have the right to have incomplete, incorrect,
unnecessary or outdated personal data updated.
You have the right to request that your personal data
be erased, and to obtain a copy of your data in a machine-readable format. You
have the right to object to or restrict processing in certain circumstances,
such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is
unlawful. You have the right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and
to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing
purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. However, if you opt-out from
marketing and other communications from Makerpeer, critical alerts may still be
sent to you. If you are located in a European Union member state or within the
European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our data
collection and processing activities with the supervisory authority concerned.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us or by
managing your account and choices through available profile management tools on
your device and our services. In some cases, especially if you wish us to
delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may
not be able to continue to provide the services to you. The applicable data
protection law may provide certain restrictions on the extent to which these
rights may be exercised. If a restriction applies, we will respond to your
request with an explanation of what action will be taken, to the extent
required under applicable data protection law.
Who is the controller of
your Personal Data?
Makerpeer is the controller of your personal
In addition, the Makerpeer affiliate providing the
product or service may be a controller of your personal data. You may find the
identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and
conditions of such a product or service or by using contact information
provided in the applicable Makerpeer websites. In matters pertaining to Makerpeer’s
privacy practices you may contact our Data Protection Officer, email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy
Makerpeer may from time to time change this Policy or
change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without
notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Comeptly
will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and
on this site's home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this
Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.